Have you been looking for 7-second challenge questions to ask? This article contains a list of 7 second challenge ideas.
What is the 7 Seconds Challenge?
A 7-second challenge is a popular internet challenge that requires a person to complete a task in under seven seconds.
The 7-second challenge is popular because unlike other fun challenges, it easy, cheap and can be played anywhere; House parties, hangout with friends, school, detention, bridal showers.
The only problem with the 7-second challenge is that you can quickly run out of seven-second challenge ideas; things to do under seven seconds.
To solve this issue, I have compiled a list of interesting seven-second challenge ideas. Not all the listed ideas can easily be completed within 7 seconds. Where is the fun if there are only easy seven seconds ideas?
List of 7 Second Challenge Ideas
- Counting 1-10 in another language.
- Sing the Alphabets Backward.
- Change your hair to a ponytail?
- Name 5 breeds of dogs in 7 seconds.
- Lick the tip of your elbow.
- Paint one of your fingernails.
- Touching all the walls in the house.
- Place your foot over your head.
- Draw the picture of your pet dog
- Run up and down the stairs.
- Brush your teeth
- Touch your feet with your elbows.
- Recite a poem about a disappointing ice cream.
- Take off one sock.
- Kiss every finger separately.
- Kiss your last toenail.
- Come up with a website name for an oyster breeding company not using “oyster” or “breeding”!
- Deck yourself with 10 firecrackers, light them up stand upright as they explode
- Spell your name using body gestures
- What is 1900 in Roman Numerals?
- Perform the death of Ceaser!
- Invent a challenge and do it.
- Say something offensive to a dog.
- Make a dog bark.
- Spell your name while doing push-ups.
- Explain the awful truth about nipples.
- Take off your socks off and wear them inside out.
- Eat a full packet of Tic Tac.
- Drink a glass of water and sing while doing it.
- Recite the 5 times table backwards starting at 10.
- Name 5 countries in the EU.
- Apply lipstick on your lips without using your hands.
- Mention 5 songs from any Grammy winner.
- Mimic a perfect cat eye.
- Order a pizza in 7 seconds.
- Roughen up your bed and remake it.
- Put on a jacket and button it up.
- Do a rap session in 7 seconds.
- Invent a new word and define it.
- Apply nail polish to five fingers.
- Do a perfect face makeup.
- Take a beautiful picture while standing on your head.
- Repeat “She sells sea shells on the sea shore’ with no mistakes.
- Make a total stranger laugh on the telephone.
- Chop a whole onion in nice pieces for cooking.
- Drink 5 shots of an alcohol beverage.
- Solve a riddle.
- Write down your name backwards.
- Do a perfect braiding of your hair.
- Apply lipstick to your lips without smudges.
- Tie your hair in a perfect ponytail.
- Add mascara to both eyes with no mistakes.
- Stand on your head away from the wall.
- Do a perfect handstand with no help.
- Grab a bean with chopsticks.
- Hop on one leg for 20 meters.
- Eat a whole medium sized hamburger.
- Do 10 standard pushups.
- Do 5 fingertip pushups.
- Name all the known planets.
- Name 5 past US presidents.
- Name 5 Spanish Names.
- Name 5 Marvel Movies.
- Jump and touch the ceiling.
- Slap yourself in the face with both hands as many times as you can in 7 seconds.
- Warn a deaf person of fire in the building.
- Make 5 animal sounds.
- Name all the chess pieces
- Kiss someone’s feet
- Mention five cities outside your continent
- Name disciples of Jesus Christ
If you have any interesting 7-second idea to add to the list, tell me in the comment section.